Want to write a book but don’t know how to get unstuck?
In this episode, I interview A M Carley, an editor and coach for writers, to know how she became a writer.
Listen to this episode and learn how to become unstuck.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Find inspiration with coach @ChenilleBooks and write your dream book! #bookwriting #author” quote=”Find inspiration with coach A M Carley and write your dream book!”]
You will also make our day, if you could answer this survey to provide Anne with your inputs regarding your writing project.
- [00:35] Presenting Anne, Founder of Chenille Books
- [02:00] Asking Anne about her reading project when she was in College
- [04:43] What path did you follow to do what you do now?
- [08:09] Do you work with both non-fiction and fiction authors?
- [09:39] How Anne became a coach
- [10:59] When did you decide to write your book?
- [11:26] Discover Anne’s secret weapon to get her book done
[clickToTweet tweet=”Leverage the power of community to finish writing your book. #bookwriting #writer” quote=”Leverage the power of community to finish writing your book.”]
- [11:51] Should people join a writing group?
- [14:17] Alternatives to joining a group for writers
- [15:11] What is your writing process? Outline or no outline?
[clickToTweet tweet=”Allow flexibility in your writing process. #writer #author” quote=”Allow flexibility in your writing process.”]
- [17:40] Could you tell us about the notion of connectedness used a tool to get unstuck?
- [20:35] Anne’s framework to help writers get unstuck
- [23:00] What are your next steps in addition to the course that you created?
- [25:48] About sending daily lessons by email vs sending less emails per week
- [27:20] Discussing about offering online communities with courses
- Would you have two minutes to fill out this survey and let Anne know about your challenges as a writer?
- [28:33] What will your next program be about?
- [31:00] Tips to get unstuck when you stopped writing for a long time
- [33:36] What to do when life gets in the way and we can’t find the time for writing?
- [35:16] Where could we find you online?
- [36:29] Conclusion and action item
- Would you mind answering this survey for Anne (it only takes a couple of minutes)? Thanks in advance!
- Anne’s Website
- Find Anne’s book on Amazon – FLOAT: Becoming Unstuck for Writers
- Follow Follow Anne on Facebook
- Follow Anne on Twitter
If you enjoyed this episode, your ratings and reviews on iTunes will be greatly appreciated. It will also help more people discover the show.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes to receive automatically each new episode when they are published.
Feel free to share about this episode using the sharing buttons on this page.