Instead of reacting to life, take time during the holidays to think about your future.
Setting business goals is not sufficient to create a meaningful life.
You need more.
Listen to this episode and answer the following questions to set a clear direction toward the life you want to live.
Questions to help you find your next priorities in life
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What skill would you like to improve? Why?
- What mindset change will help you create more success in your life?
- How would you describe your current love life?
- What would a perfect day with your partner look life?
- If you are single, how would someone make you smile and feel happy?
- What could you do differently to a bring positive change into your life?
Family and Friends
- Do you spend enough time with your family and friends?
- Who would you like to see or contact more often?
- What could you do to be more present with your close circle?
- What about calling someone tomorrow that you haven’t contacted for a while?
Your NetworkYou are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. - Jim RohnClick To Tweet
- Who are you spending most of your time with?
- Who would you like to spend more time with?
- Who pulls you down? How could you change that situation?
- Who inspires you? Why? Do you apply what they teach you?
- What could you do to surround yourself with people you value?
- What could you start doing now to be healthier?
- What could you stop doing now to be healthier?
- Who or what could help you be accountable on your health goals?
- What do you like in your current life? Why?
- What do you hate in your current work? Why?
- What change will make you feel happier with your work?
- What is stopping you from changing your current situation?
- What will happen if you don’t change anything?
- Who could help you make that change?
- Are you ready to invest in changing your work situation? If not, why not?
- Do you do fun activities every week?
- What would you like to do more often?
- When could you block some fun time in your calendar?
- What is your current financial situation?
- Do you have clear numbers in front of you to support your previous answer?
- If you are not clear about your current numbers, what could you start doing to change that?
- What are your financial goals for the next quarter?
- What do you need to do to meet your goals?
- Create a bucket list of 50 things you would like to do in your life
If you enjoyed this episode, your ratings and reviews on iTunes will be greatly appreciated. It will also help more people discover the show.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes to receive automatically each new episode when they are published.
Feel free to share about the show using the sharing buttons on this page too.