Have you blocked some time to assess your past accomplishments and live and intentional life in 2017?
This episode has a different format compared to previous mini-episodes, as I walk you through an exercise to help you find your guiding theme (or word of the year) so you start 2017 with intention and clarity.
Find a quiet place and answer the questions I ask you in this episode. Once you are done, let me know about your Word Of The Year.
- [00:35] Have you taken some time to reflect on your year?
- [02:06] Exercise 1: find three words to describe your work, your personal life and how you felt in 2016
- [03:07] Exercise 2: in 2017, what would you like to change in your work, what would you like to improve in your personal life and how would you like to feel?
- [03:51] Exercise 3: choose your Word Of The Year (preferably a verb)
- [06:26] Your next action item: block some time in your calendar to assess your past accomplishments and find your guiding theme for 2017
- [06:48] What did you think about the format of this episode?
Let me know about your Word Of The Year!
If you enjoyed this episode, your ratings and reviews on iTunes will be greatly appreciated. It will also help more people discover the show.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes to receive automatically each new episode when they are published.
Feel free to share about the show using the sharing buttons on this page too.