Want to learn how to build your audience and wow your raving fans?
In this episode, Jen Lehner, a Digital Marketing Strategist, explains how she was able to create true relationships with her community. She also provides tips on how to make money with courses that are simple to create.
Listen to Jen’s advices and get started on your next course!
- [00:31] How to wow your audience with Jen Lehner
- [00:59] Presenting and welcoming Jen
- [02:52] Jen explaining what her business is about
- [03:32] Her new training to help her students create mini-courses
- [07:58] About starting a business without necessarily having a clear idea yet
- [08:10] How does your course help students pick a topic for their own course?
- [10:32] How did you go change career from working at a non-profit organization to creating your own business?
- [12.58] How Jen interacts with her community to get feedback on her new product ideas
- [13.32] Jen explaining how she started her course: Social Media Summer Camp
- [14.48] How can an entrepreneur get started without a community?
- [16.10] Different ways to share your course with the world
- [17.19] How Jen creates true relationships with her fans
- [18:45] How to let your audience discover all the courses you create
- [19:36] How do you manage your time and energy to get your work done?
- [20:52] About the importance of working on the revenue producing tasks
- [21:53] About letting go and saying no to other tasks
- [24:06] What was your mindset shift that helped you create more success in your business?
- [25:21] Where could we find you online?
- [26:20] Summary
- [26:37] Your next challenge: create a mini-course that would solve a problem for your audience
- [27:29] One tip to avoid getting stuck on creating your course outline
Listen to the Audio
- Jen’s website
- Follow Jen on Twitter
- The Front Row
- Course Platforms: Teachable, New Kajabi, Thinkific
Let me know which course you will create after listening to this episode!
If you enjoyed this episode, your ratings and reviews on iTunes will be greatly appreciated. It will also help more people discover the show.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes to receive automatically each new episode when they are published.
Feel free to share about the show using the sharing buttons on this page too.