Wondering why setting challenging goals can be sometimes so frustrating?
Here is how to get closer to your big goals.
What do you think about S.M.A.R.T. goals?
Depending on the sources, the acronym SMART stands for:
- Attainable (or Achievable)
- Relevant (or Realistic)
In this episode, I explain why setting big challenging goals is not contradictory to setting achievable goals.
- [00:35] My rant after listening to a webinar related to goal setting
- [01:08] Why solo-preneurs need more than big scary goals
- [01:42] The difference between successful projects versus the ones creating frustration
- [02:36] OKR (Objectives and Key Results): An alternative to setting SMART goals
- [03:02] Choose a simple goal setting system if you are a solo-preneur
- [03:26] Summary and action steps: set your goals and add the associated delivery dates to your calendar
Share with us how you set your goals, using the comment section below.
- The OKR process
- How Google Sets Goals: Inside Buffer’s Experiment with OKRs
- Connect with Thuy on Twitter
If you enjoyed this episode, your ratings and reviews on iTunes will be greatly appreciated. It will also help more people discover the show.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes to receive automatically each new episode when they are published.
Feel free to share about the show using the sharing buttons on this page too.