Feeling stuck with your new product idea?
You wonder where to start.
It’s overwhelming to imagine how long it will take to develop your solution before finding your first customers. Will someone purchase your product?
Listen to this episode and learn how to quickly test your idea (we also cover different types of products).
- [00:45] Your new product idea
- [01:01] I share additional tips from Gerard, the guest I interviewed in the previous episode
- [01:26] Avoid spending too much time developing your product without validating it
- [01:35] Tip to design and get funds for a physical product
- [02:32] How to test a software product
- [03:51] How to test an online course
- [04:58] It also works for services
- [05:26] Summary and action steps
- The Kickstarter platform
- Balsamiq Mockups
- Hire developers with Upwork
- Connect with Thuy on Twitter
- Link to submit your questions to the guests
If you enjoyed this episode, your ratings and reviews on iTunes will be greatly appreciated. It will also help more people discover the show.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes to receive automatically each new episode when they are published.
Feel free to share about the show using the sharing buttons on this page too.
And let us know about what you are currently developing on the comment section below.