This is the introduction episode of my new show: Get On Your Quest.
I will be interviewing entrepreneurs and business owners so that they can provide you with strategies and tactics to help you build your own business.
Listen to the mini-episodes without any guests to reflect on your current journey and to get tips to move forward on creating a business that supports the lifestyle you desire.
- [00:18] What to expect in the podcast
- [00:36] Who I am
- [00:52] About Brittany, a lovely region in France
- [01:23] My startup experience
- [02:23] Why I am launching this podcast
- [02:41] Format of the show
- [03:14] Look at the big picture and self-assessment
- [03:46] My personal challenge
- [04:19] Exercise 1: What prevents you from taking action on your business?
- [04:41] Exercise 2: What’s the worst that can happen?
- [06:05] Your feedback and questions for the guests
- Women, Work & the Art of Savoir Faire: Business Sense & Sensibility by Mireille Giuliano.
- Click here to submit questions you would like me to ask the guests.
- Follow Thuy on Twitter
If you enjoyed the show, your ratings and reviews on iTunes will be greatly appreciated. It will also help more people discover the show.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes to receive automatically each new episode when they are published.
Feel free to share about the show using the sharing buttons on this page too.
If you have any feedback about this episode, let me know in the comment section below.